Commercial Food Business Rentals
Our Vermont Department of Health-certified kitchen and event space are available for everything from one-time events to weekly use. Here's more info just for you:
Kitchen Equipment & Amenities
- 3 prep stations
- Produce wash sink
- 3-bay sink
- Handwashing sink
- 6-burner gas stove
- Single oven
- 2 21.5-qt stainless steel pots
- 15 full-size baking sheets
- 8-cup food processor
- High-speed blender
- Reach-in fridge
- Double convection oven*
- 30-qt mixer*
- Commercial dishwasher
- Cleaning supplies
- All utilities
- Garbage, recycling, & compost disposal
*extra charges apply
Event Space Features
- Seating for 36 (max capacity 50)
- 6 moveable tables
- Sound system
- You complete the inquiry form below to get the ball rolling.
- We discuss your production needs and schedule. PLEASE NOTE: weekly rentals are only available on Wednesdays and Thursdays starting at 4pm.
- We create a contract and collect your security deposit.
- We complete an orientation wherein we go over the cleaning protocol and closing procedures (a document with this information will be emailed to you ahead of time).
- You make sure you do what's necessary for your business to remain in compliance with the VT Department of Health Food & Lodging Program. The health inspector responsible for our region is Dale Schmit, who can be reached at 802-863-7389.
- RCK collects the following pieces of documentation:
- Business EIN/copy of business license
- Copy of business owner's drivers license
- Copy of liability insurance of at least $1 million with Richmond Community Kitchen, LLC listed as additional insured
- Copy of worker's compensation insurance if you will be using any kitchen assistant who is not either a co-owner of the business or a spouse
- Completed emergency contact form (we will email a blank form to you)
All hourly rates include prep and clean up time and are based on total monthly usage from the first of the month to the last day of the month. *Use of double convection oven or mixer increases fees by $5/hour ($10/hr for both).
- <20 hours/month: $30/hour
- 20-40 hours/month: $25/hour
- >40 hours/month: $20/hour