Class Policies & General Info
- Location & Parking. Our address is 13 Jolina Court, Richmond, VT 05477 and we're on the first floor of the Blue Seal Feeds building. There is accessibility parking & a ramp leading to the back door for anyone who needs it. There is room for 4 vehicles directly in front of the building and more parking is available under the solar panels behind the building. There are also municipal parking areas within walking distance.
- BYOB. We provide water for students to drink and we are also a BYOB facility. The Richmond Market & Beverage is conveniently located across the street if you wish to bring any beverages beyond water.
- Reminder Email. Approximately 4 days before class, participants will receive either a reminder email if the class will run as scheduled or a cancellation email if the class will not be held.
- Masking & Dining. We will indicate in the reminder email what our current masking policy is (optional or required) and the dining option for the class (eat-in and/or take-out).
- Cancellation Policy. Tickets are refundable up to 7 days prior to an event. Please contact us if you would like to request a refund. If RCK needs to cancel a class, tickets will be refunded. (The SevenDays Ticketing processing fee is not refundable).
- Scholarships. We offer partial and full scholarships for classes through our community-funded Feed it Forward program. If you're interested in a scholarship, please contact us at email@example.com.